Need to loose 100lbs at least...GULP!

Hi
5-2 fast program with light exercise regime started yesterday. A long road ahead!

David

Replies

• acfisher88
    acfisher88 Posts: 58 Member
    Good luck David! I started my journey properly in July with the same amount to lose, and I'm over halfway there. It's definitely achievable :)
  • thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    115 is goal for me. I'm down 36 with a goal of taking it off very slowly and creating the habit of proper portion control for life.
  • dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    giphy.gif

Hi David! Going for a 100+ goal loss as well, it will be a long journey but can definitely be done!

• UKM1960
    UKM1960 Posts: 3 Member
    thanks for all your encouragement :):)
  • hm12679
    hm12679 Posts: 2 Member
    Me too!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Hi David, I have over 100lbs to loose also. Started 3 months ago and it is a very slow process. We can do it just need to be patient. We can all support each other. Welcome to the 100lb club.
  • Seacgo
    Seacgo Posts: 7 Member
    You got this. One day at a time, slowly but surely you'll get there. It will not be easy but it will absolutely be worth it.
  • abirdintherain
    abirdintherain Posts: 73 Member
    Good luck David! Take it step by step and don't give up!! You got this!
  • 2ndchancetoshine
    2ndchancetoshine Posts: 16 Member
    welcome and good luck; I am in the same boat as you feel free to add me as a friend
  • seking0902
    seking0902 Posts: 4 Member
    105 lbs is my long term goal! I'm trying to not think about the long term goal though. First goal is 20 lbs down by May. Set short term goals for yourself, but keep that long term goal on the horizon!
  • AJs50th
    AJs50th Posts: 2 Member
    my ultimate goal is 110 -132 lbs to lose... but I'm trying to not focus on the numbers but rather to change bad, lifelong habits. First I'm focusing on food choices and then slowly adding exercise in. Good luck David - you got this. Each day is a fresh slate, don't get hung up on bad days... it's a lifestyle, not a diet.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    take it 1 pound at a time. Before you know it, you'll be at 10 and so on. When you start noticing the changes, it'll be so much more encouraging!
  • sunnycloud82
    sunnycloud82 Posts: 59 Member
    One day at a time, one pound at a time. You CAN do this!!! :)
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    I think everyone here has it correct!! I lost 100 pounds (gained back 17 tho :/ ) and the best advice I received was to lose 1 pound 100 times..............I think it makes it psychologically satisfying.........the phrase "100 times" immediately tells you this is not something that will occur overnight! You got this!
  • KerstinL66
    KerstinL66 Posts: 12 Member
    You got this. I have to lose 100 lbs too. Feel free adding me.
  • UKM1960
    UKM1960 Posts: 3 Member
    Again thanks everyone. Revised target...my doctor: “130lbs”. Double GULP. No worries!
  • steph_is_happy
    steph_is_happy Posts: 33 Member
    There are lots of us out there that need to lose 100+lbs. My end goal is to lose half my body weight. We can do this. The only think stopping us is our own minds!
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Welcome David. I also have over 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me. You got this.