Treadmill

Options
I'm looking to buy a treadmill somewhere between $200 to $300. Are there any decent ones in that price range? I'd love to know the model of it. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Brand new? Sorry to say that anything in that price range will not be built to last. You'd do better looking for a used one if that's your budget (I know that MFP seems to have a serious hate on Planet Fitness - my own daughter threatened to disown me for joining one - but for $10 a month you'd have access to club quality equipment)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I would say nothing but you could try buying a used one.
  • abirdintherain
    abirdintherain Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I use a Gold's Gym treadmill, which is between 300-400 at Walmart, but I love it! It runs really well, and I've had it for quite some time now, I think at least a couple years? Maybe not quite that long. Other, cheaper ones I've used have had their engines and parts putter out after a few months.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Under $300? Craigslist.
  • Trex5009
    Trex5009 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I use a Gold's Gym treadmill, which is between 300-400 at Walmart, but I love it! It runs really well, and I've had it for quite some time now, I think at least a couple years? Maybe not quite that long. Other, cheaper ones I've used have had their engines and parts putter out after a few months.

Cool thank you!