Hello!

Options
My name is Jennifer and I live in a suburb of New Orleans called Marrero. I'm married with 2 children who are 5 and 3 mos old.
My best friend told me about this website so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm really considering weight loss surgery so I just want to see what I can do on my own before I take that next step. I just signed up this after noon and I put in my information and as of right now, I've already exceeded my fat intake for the day and I only have 105 more calories I can consume. Looks like I'll seriously start tomorrow.
Wish me luck!

Replies

• jcarter0525
    Options
    My name is Jennifer and I live in a suburb of New Orleans called Marrero. I'm married with 2 children who are 5 and 3 mos old.
    My best friend told me about this website so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm really considering weight loss surgery so I just want to see what I can do on my own before I take that next step. I just signed up this after noon and I put in my information and as of right now, I've already exceeded my fat intake for the day and I only have 105 more calories I can consume. Looks like I'll seriously start tomorrow.
    Wish me luck!
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    First step is done, great job! And seeing how you're over your allotment by noon should make for a good wake-up call. This site is great, and the people are even better. Welcome.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here, this site is so supportive, helpful and motivational. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck with your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Wish me luck!

Hey, Jennifer. I'm from LA also. You've made the first step, yeah. It really is a wake up call to see how many calories we eat in a day. I know it was for me. Just keep up the good work. Tomorrow is a new day, and you can make better choices slowly. I love it on this site. It is very informative and fun.
    Pam
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's great to hear that you're exploring all your options before surgery! I think you'll find MFP & your weight loss jouney very rewarding!

Best!!
  • agapita1965
    Options
    Hi, I am glad you have joined this group and wish success!:flowerforyou: :smile: