Introducing myself! Looking for supportive friends!

Options
Sara from Dallas! Young 30 something, recent bariatric surgery patient, ready to put the weight behind me and live life to the fullest!!! I’m a positive and happy person! And would love to meet like minded people!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara!
  • MikesterAZ
    MikesterAZ Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • HalaMadrid94
    HalaMadrid94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Sara! (: I'm 23 & I'm looking to lose about 140 lbs!
  • bxbenedict
    bxbenedict Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara! I am one week gastric sleeve post-op and I am so excited to be on this journey! I am a bit older than most of you, but this became my opportunity to save me from myself. When I was in my 20's and 30's, bariatric surgery simply did not exist. Looking forward to seeing you on this page!
  • Msfocus4175
    Msfocus4175 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me
  • puzzlehead5
    puzzlehead5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Sara. Congrats! You’re on the right track. Keep it up.
  • eluvscats
    eluvscats Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm getting back into myfitnesspal after a while (lost about 70 pounds, been maintaining since) and will be losing another 50. :)
  • Jenniferakajacel311
    Options
    You've got this, Sara! Congratulations on the surgery and now on to the recovery and the rest of your life :smiley:
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Amanda and I am always on MFP! I post often and even have an active blog that I post in at least once a week so keep an eye out for that if you decide to add me! :) I am a great weight loss buddy so if you ever need anything I am only a message away!