50 Pounds Down 25 To Goal Weight

Options
I figured when I reached around 50 pounds lost of my starting weight I would share a transformation photo with the community. The next 25 pounds are going to be very difficult but with positive people you surround yourself with and getting inspiration from this community any goal you set for yourself is possible!!!moycjp8t1med.jpeg

Replies

• Bavieca
    Bavieca Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation! It hardly looks like the same person. Keep with it, and you will be there before you know it.
  • GoalGal50
    GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I figured when I reached around 50 pounds lost of my starting weight I would share a transformation photo with the community. The next 25 pounds are going to be very difficult but with positive people you surround yourself with and getting inspiration from this community any goal you set for yourself is possible!!!moycjp8t1med.jpeg

Wow!!! You’re stronger than you know!! Do you understand what it takes to lose 50 pounds?!?!? You Got This!!!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • jennjay1947
    jennjay1947 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow, you are awesome! Keep at it, I am just starting on this goal so you inspire me!
  • chris5602
    chris5602 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep going. The next 25 will be harder but keep going because the rewards are worth it.
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a good job, keep going :)
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You got this!
  • batorkin
    batorkin Posts: 281 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Great job, same here. 48 pounds down with 23 to go. It's slowing down quite a bit but I feel like I can see every pound loss now. I barely noticed the first 40!
  • tjluck1234
    tjluck1234 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job I am in my first month so I like seeing these kind of pic
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!