Tonight's dinner

Options
Green beans with tomatoes and onions. Multigrain toast. Three Cali Rolls

Replies

• drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    vegetarian crock pot chili from the website Gimme some Oven which I just found. Topped it with low fat sour cream and Trader Joe's guilt free guacamole. It was terrific and I have tons of leftovers.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Mezze plate (falafel, feta, pickled turnip, hummus, tzatziki, pita , tomato, cucumber) Higher calorie than what I usually have for dinner, but had a late breakfast, no lunch..had the calories. It was so good! :)
  • nycoleman5
    nycoleman5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Portobello fajitas with onion and bell pepper topped with avocado and sour cream.
    My husband was skeptical at first, but it came out delicious!
  • JessieAbolitionistVegan
    Options
    Vegan fish and chips (Gardein fishless filets and skin-on fries)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Steak, baked potato with sour cream and rocket, peccorino, and almond salad with balsamic reduction.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast baked in a homemade teriyaki sauce, jasmine rice with steamed broccoli & cauliflower
  • dressagerider1020
    dressagerider1020 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    3 oz honey garlic shrimp
    Birds Eye Asian style rice
    something green :) haven't decided yet
  • anniebag28
    anniebag28 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Salmon fillets with mixed green vegetables and carrots
  • MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hamburger soup, salad, french bread . . . yum!!
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    chicken legs roasted over yams and served with a chop/chop side of raw vegetables. Water to drink. A one-ounce brownie/banana/nut/raisin bar treat for dessert, maybe with a glass of milk.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Chicken sausage dogs with onion and bell pepper relish on a whole wheat bun with cinnamon green apples slices
  • lisasays
    lisasays Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Vegan gf minestrone with cashew cream. Similar to this but with no oil: https://www.connoisseurusveg.com/vegan-minestrone-soup-with-basil-and-cashew-cream/

So good!
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thai green curry with veggies and chicken served with white rice.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    cabbage rolls, garlic bread, Caesar salad and cheesecake, and yes. ALL HOME MADEFROM SCRATCH! and of course, a fine bottle of red... or 3.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Clams, shrimp and some kind of fish simmered in a tomato based New Orleans style sauce. With a baguette and steamed zucchini. Half an éclair for dessert. This is our Valentine's dinner.