First post, 17lbs down

Options
Hello everyone! Apparently I've been on MFP for 40 days in a row (lol, my log tells me so), but this is the first time I'm posting in the forums.

I started using MFP about a week or so after I started working out and watching what I eat. So far, I have lost 17 pounds. I am about 16 pounds until I reach my goal weight, so I'm halfway there!

I love this app, and I've been telling all my family and friends about it! <3

Replies

• janiecorona
    Options
    That's great! Congrats on your hard work. Also, being on the forums is great motivation!
  • Moaguilar143
    Options
    wow thats great!!! i have been on here for about 35 days and ive only lost 3.5lbs which is ok i guess but i would like to lose 11 more lbs to reach my first goal on dec. 1 any tips? i do exercise, but i think the problem is sugar and carbs although i eat wheat only and limit my sugars. any advise will be appriated!! and again congrats!!:smile:
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspirational!! Love to read success stories, makes me feel more like I can do this!!
  • wsaenz
    wsaenz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep it going! Everyone here seems to be pretty supportive, as I'm sure you'll see. Welcome to MFP!!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Nice work!! And welcome to the posting world, it really helps if you are having an off day or are looking for encouragement! Take full advantage of it!
  • warren75
    Options
    I was on for over a month before any pounds came off at all. What i did was up my exercise to one hour on most days, nothing drastic but I set aside an hour to get moving. And I make sure I don't go over my calorie intake.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Wow! 17 lbs in 40 days is awesome! Great job, and very inspiring!