Anybody get Premium on this app

Options
Hello everybody,

Just wondering if anybody purchased premium on this app and If so is it worth it?

I do enjoy this app

Replies

• Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Premium is good if you're counting macros and want a detailed breakdown of which foods contribute the most to protein, carbs, or fats from your daily log. If you're not counting to that detail then free is fine. That is the only point of difference. We still get the stories in our feed lol
  • N3dStarKz
    N3dStarKz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the insight, this app has helped me keep a count of what I eat and put in my body.
    Just to think all this time I use to just wing it and scarf down whatever I wanted , and it started to show. This Under Armour trio (fitness pal/record/HOVR) has definitely gave me some much needed motivation.
    Once again thanks for the responses
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    https://www.cultofmac.com/441940/calorie-tracking-app-reviews-diet-apps/

That's a difficult question to answer because we all have different goals and priorities. I found the above comparison incredibly useful. The one piece of information it's lacking regards data sharing and privacy. LoseIt is the only app that does not sell user information to third parties (which can be used towards marketing, especially when health/weight loss and self-image/esteem are so intertwined). Despite this, I still found MFP's offering to suit my needs best.

I personally enjoy setting daily caloric goals, specific macro goals, and being able to add exercise without affecting my net calorie allowance (I use a more personal/specific formula to calculate calorie expenditure).
  • RunHardMoose
    RunHardMoose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll add my $0.02. Yes it is worth it for me. I love the stats along with the no add feature. As was mentioned above... by paying for it, I feel a bit more invested in it. For me, definitely worth it.
  • judey_judey
    judey_judey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For me so far the ability to time my food makes it worth it for me. I can see patterns emerging