Starting from group zero... AGAIN!

Options
ddrokzilla
ddrokzilla Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! My name is Denise and I am 24 years old.

I actually started on MFP around 2015 and was doing great, I was able to lose almost 40 pounds but reality hit me today. Today, I found that I had went back to my original weight and the reason why I have been so hard on myself was that I was mad at myself for gaining all this weight back.

Just wanted to introduce myself again and hopefully gain some active pals to help me on my journey again.

Some factors that have changed from 2015:
- Was in undergrad on a hilly and walkable campus --> Currently in Grad school where most days are spent in one classroom.
- Motivation to go to school gym is now gone due to constant studying aka "excuses" lol.
- I used to walk to school everyday (2.5 miles) but now must drive commute to school
- Exams every two weeks, drive me to snack constantly.

I find that I don't generally eat unhealthy items, as a pharmacy student I periodically check my blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol levels and they are all within normal ranges. I think my problem is more of a stress eating type of deal, where if I'm stressed, I will snack til there is no return. I will admit that I have allowed myself to consume processed snacks again but will cut my self off of it!

Sorry for the read, but I posted this thread just to motivate myself to keep on track and possibly get some advice on what to snack on or how to stop snacking? I have recently been going to the gym on Mon,Wed, and Fridays as well.

Please feel free to add me on MFP: ddrokzilla

This picture was my previous process when I had first start MFP. (2012 vs 2015)
jssd6wrbjanu.jpg

And here is 2018 me. As you can see, my main issue is with my thighs and calves.
rclagr1ygl1a.jpg

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Awesome job so far! Welcome to the forums!
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ahh, the pain of school and working out...
    i was always snacking while studying (who can just sit there and read science books all day?... maybe the hardcore asians)
    feel the pain. good luck! add if you need support