New to the site

Options
Hi, my name is Vicki and I'm new to MyFitnessPal and I love it already. My daughter in law showed it to me on Tuesday and I started filling out my food diary on Wednesday. I'm a mother of 8 (all grown) and a grandmother of 9 with 2 more on the way. I've lost weight before on WW but just haven't been able to get into the last few years. I've been excersizing 3 times a week pretty faithfully since last August. I've lost inches but no weight!! This site is so great and easy to use. I just love it!

Replies

• bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I love it here! Lots of support and food ideas. I also like looking at peoples progress. I find that it's helping me keep on track.
    Add me as a friend if you like.
    Good luck!
  • twinkier
    twinkier Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will have a BLAST here. I am somewhat new but have enjoyed every minute of it (including seeing results). Blessings to you! :smile:
  • vickianne58
    Options
    Well, it's been a long time and now it's time to get serious again. I didn't have a high speed connection or a smart phone when I started, but I've updated that now. Now it will be easier for me to keep track. I really like MFP and how easy it is to use. Now, time to get to it!
  • colleen656
    Options
    HI!! welcome aboard! this site is so much fun, who knew you could have fun losing weight. feel free to friend me. good luck!!!
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    hi! welcome! I hope this site helps you as much as it helps me! good luck!