Who would be your MFP Valentine?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    *love*

awww I love you too!

Finally she admits it! Yes! Run away with me!

but what about that cute lady from the date? what would she do?

She'd be sad and I really like her lots. Look at you, thinking of others! So selfless
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    *love*

awww I love you too!

She'd be sad and I really like her lots. Look at you, thinking of others! So selfless

Im actually not a horrible person, my "job" just makes me seem like one (well IMO anyways, maybe people would argue)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

yeah, I am playing with it. I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT!

Or not. Im useless....
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    *love*

awww I love you too!

Im actually not a horrible person, my "job" just makes me seem like one (well IMO anyways, maybe people would argue)

I argue
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

yeah, I am playing with it. I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT!

Or not. Im useless....

I play with photos a lot to get a good MFP crop. Life Pro Tip: Check your phone too because it doesn't always look the same.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    *love*

awww I love you too!

I argue

Ill take that to mean you argue that I seem horrible, so here are some hugs for you - OOO
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    *love*

awww I love you too!

I argue

Ill take that to mean you argue that I seem horrible, so here are some hugs for you - OOO

Thanks for the hugs but also you rock
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited February 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I play with photos a lot to get a good MFP crop. Life Pro Tip: Check your phone too because it doesn't always look the same.

you know, you were my top choice for valentine but now I am starting to think you are making my life harder..... mixed feelings.....
  • cee134
    Options

you know, you were my top choice for valentine but now I am starting to think you are making my life harder..... mixed feelings.....

My current profile pic is a cropped screen shot of a youtube video. The phone and the website will sometimes stretch the image to make it fit into smaller thumbnails.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Aweee maaaaaan
  • cee134
    Options

Don't forget you can do this:

vuhxxstm4426.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Are there only like ten active people on chit chat now? Is everyone else trapped in purgatory? (I’ve been watching Supernatural)

There are 10 active people and about 20 lurkers. But that's how it's been for awhile I've noticed. No one wants to say anything anymore.

For example,

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently.

Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Are there only like ten active people on chit chat now? Is everyone else trapped in purgatory? (I’ve been watching Supernatural)

I might of scared em all away, no one wants a mod hanging around
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Ah. Supernatural. I love them
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    No one
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Well it's just you have to walk on eggshells and it seems anything remotely fun gets shut down, flagged, warned or jailed. It makes people not want to hang out here much. *shrugs*
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 - We can have wine and gossip alllllll night
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Well it's just you have to walk on eggshells and it seems anything remotely fun gets shut down, flagged, warned or jailed. It makes people not want to hang out here much. *shrugs*

Eh, some feel they have to walk on eggshells, some find it a more inviting environment. Lots of different users with lots of different opinions on this site.