Inline/Ice Hockey players United

Options
Who here is training for hockey?

Replies

• DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options

I stopped playing beer league a few years ago. It was too hard to fit into my schedule. Odd ice times are the bane of adult recreational hockey.

I love it though. Nothing beats the feeling of skating on freshly cut ice.
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    DX2JX2 wrote: »

I stopped playing beer league a few years ago. It was too hard to fit into my schedule. Odd ice times are the bane of adult recreational hockey.

I also had to give it up a few years ago, when my kids starting getting to the age where I have to attend their sporting events, music performances and art shows, and time became a luxury I no longer had.

But I do miss it!
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    DX2JX2 wrote: »

I also had to give it up a few years ago, when my kids starting getting to the age where I have to attend their sporting events, music performances and art shows, and time became a luxury I no longer had.

But I do miss it!

I still have a boatload of equipment in my basement that I can't bring myself to sell. All new stuff too, since I bought an entirely new kit at the start of my last season. It hurts to look at it.
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Love it. Coach my kids team and play when I get a chance.
  • mikefromhaddonfield
    Options
    I play beer league 2X a week.