Let’s Be Friends! Keto or Losing 75+ lbs?

Options
Hi All,

Seeking some friends that may be on the Keto diet, or trying to lose 75 - 100 + lbs, or simply trying to get to Onederland.

I’d love to connect with others determined to get the weight off and be positive, uplifting support for each other and others out there.

Feel free to add me or comment below.

Replies

• mrshumphreyjr1
    mrshumphreyjr1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, am doing Banting/keto since Jan, 13lb lost so far, keeping eye on my macros through MFP, and yes have over 75lb to lose
  • angiesfitadventure
    Options
    @mrshumphreyjr1 thank you for the friend request! So proud of your success!!
  • katyllama
    katyllama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get to onederland and starting at 260. Currently just counting calories and trying to make healthier choices. I'll add you if that's OK!
  • Falklang
    Falklang Posts: 220 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I don't do Keto but I have 80+ pounds to lose :) (well 60 now since I've lost like 20 already lol :D ) so feel free to add me.
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't do keto - just calorie counting and exercise. I have lost 125 lbs. so far and am just above Onederland. 750 days into this thing and I feel I am just getting started... Stay strong and you can do anything you want.
  • shannonstew2k18
    shannonstew2k18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    On the path to lose 80lbs after having a baby...
  • lilaphrodites
    lilaphrodites Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting started on my journey to Onederland after giving birth- starting at 240, starting slow since I am still breastfeeding, just counting calories and will add exercise.
  • sakassab
    sakassab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I have about 100 lbs that I am hoping to lose!! lets be friends! :)
  • angiesfitadventure
    Options
    Thank you all! Let’s be weight loss buddies! :)
  • lisajalvia4881
    lisajalvia4881 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not really sure how to add people but i have a lot to lose too and would love to be friends!
  • dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Not doing keto but definitely going for a 75+ lb goal loss (more like 110). I am doing lower carb and lower sugar, mostly because I'm eating cleaner and higher protein.
  • Canadiangypsy
    Canadiangypsy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just restarted. Have been doing keto since January and am down 33 lbs. I need some accountability buddies!
  • Boles2011
    Boles2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Just started and doing keto and getting into gym. Have about 100lbs to lose.
  • Humblescience
    Humblescience Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not keto but I want to lose at least 80 pounds! I just started about a week ago, so some support would be great. I don't know how to add people lol. So can any of y'all add me?
  • klintner
    klintner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me on how to track my food intake based on the keto diet and finding the ratio of carbs and fat i am supposed to adhere to? I need to lose 50 pounds by November!
  • kcris93
    kcris93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    just testing out keto. down 30 working to lose about 75 more.
  • Ytrid
    Ytrid Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am Keto since Jan 1, with 75+ pounds to lose, feel free to add me would love to have keto buddies to go to through this journey!
  • Marbles93
    Marbles93 Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I am starting a medically monitored keto program and my goal is 70-80#. I would like to find some accountability partners.
  • kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just starting back on mfp and have about 70 lbs to loose interested in keto but just counting calories and now slowly adding in exercise please feel free to add me
    I need some inspiring and accountability friends!
  • Oppaloopa
    Oppaloopa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Marbles93 wrote: »
    I am starting a medically monitored keto program and my goal is 70-80#. I would like to find some accountability partners.
    Your program sounds interesting ad me.