Stomach fat

Options
What do you find works best to reduce stomach fat? Which foods (i heard Greek yogurt supposedly helps) And also what exercises... I need a few so that I can put some variety into my workouts...

Replies

• kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump!!! I am curious to as i am losing everywhere but my stomach
  • jqg81180
    jqg81180 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BUMP:happy:
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    I've always been told a flat stomach comes from good health.
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    I've always been told a flat stomach comes from good health.

Agree! I have heard its a combination of eating healthy and exercising regularly!
  • ajenkins66
    Options
    Well I can tell you whats working for my husband and I. We reduced our carbs and sugars by starting the no white diet. This will reduce your stomach. :smooched:
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is the last place to lose body fat from. It's our natural storage location. Doing crunches , sit ups will tone your belly but fat will remain until its lost.
  • grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Interested in what feedback you get! I need help there too :)
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    Running is a great way to blast belly fast but really cardio, cardio, cardio!
  • Rworthy
    Rworthy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I really think it's mostly genetic. Stress can cause your body to hold onto fat in the tummy area. Try that Cortisol stuff - not sure the name, but it attacks the hormone that causes your body to store fat there. I am fortunate to not have fat there, instead its everywhere else, like my arms and legs and butt. Lucky me!
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    There are no magical foods or magical exercises that will melt belly fat. Your body will shed fat when and where it wants to. Weight training, cardio, and a clean diet....tough love, baby!
  • lilcrittert
    Options
    bump
  • cindymarguerite
    Options
    you can't spot reduce fat, unfortunately. you need to get rid of the fat that sits ontop of your ab muscles with cardio, then with various ab excercises you can stregthen those muscles for them to be more visible.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    There are no magical foods or magical exercises that will melt belly fat. Your body will shed fat when and where it wants to. Weight training, cardio, and a clean diet....tough love, baby!
    WHAT? I have to exercise and eat right? So, breathing through a rice cake won't make it flat? But, but but, I READ on the internet that I could loose weight by breathing through a rice cake would melt the pounds aweigh! I'm gonna cry. Where's my goddam Oreos??
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Make sure you workout EVERY section to your abs so then when you get the body fat % down you will have something to show for it.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    There is nothing you can do to spot reduce. You lose weight from places your are genetically predisposed to lose from first. A healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise is a good start. Strength training and good cardio are even better.

I, personally, lose weight from my belly FIRST. I have been known to have a 26' waist and 42" hips. It's frustrating no matter what part is your problem area!

:flowerforyou: