Anyone else work crazy hours?

Options
2»

Replies

• Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well, first, thank you for your service. Second, is there time for you to schedule work outs maybe three days a week starting out? Even if it's just 20-30 mins a day? You could start there and build up.

That's what I've been doing, time not so much I have to sacrifice sleep to make it happen. I am confined to one area when at work and it's a field in BFE so I walk circles alot lol
  • Hendrickus
    Hendrickus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you all got so motivated so you all can work more than 9hours a day ? indeed, this app is helping me to lose my weight and belly. But i dont know it has any connection to work more. Can i have a suggestion from you guys?
  • Roger15Z
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    1,800 calories seems really low. I'm 5'7" and 135 lbs. I eat 1,700 calories a day and am still losing a bit of weight. I'd google "scoobysworkshop calorie calculator" and figure out your numbers.

I hear you about breaks. I'm lucky if I get 10 minutes to eat sometimes. I've eaten a banana in the locker room or shoved a protein bar down my throat in the med room. Lol.

So I used the Scoobysworkshol and it says 2100 Cal/day for me, yet my goals on here is what I've always followed and I even recalculated on here to see what it said and it still has me at 1710 Cal/day for my HT/wt goals
  • bogiepower
    bogiepower Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Firefighter schedule so typical 24hrs on 48 off.

O.t. and required training can throw that out of whack.
  • Roger15Z
    Options
    Wes15R wrote: »
    1,800 calories seems really low. I'm 5'7" and 135 lbs. I eat 1,700 calories a day and am still losing a bit of weight. I'd google "scoobysworkshop calorie calculator" and figure out your numbers.

I hear you about breaks. I'm lucky if I get 10 minutes to eat sometimes. I've eaten a banana in the locker room or shoved a protein bar down my throat in the med room. Lol.

So I used the Scoobysworkshol and it says 2100 Cal/day for me, yet my goals on here is what I've always followed and I even recalculated on here to see what it said and it still has me at 1710 Cal/day for my HT/wt goals

Are you trying to lose weight? I lost 94 lbs and I followed a philosophy called "eat more to lose weight." I was eating lower calorie for a while and my weight loss stalled. Upped my calories and it came off easily. Took me 9 months to lose 94 lbs. Just something to consider.

Not a lot of weight just like 15 lbs is all, wanna slim up some.
  • Roger15Z
    Options
    And holy smokes 94 lbs congratulations that's awesome!!!