GETTING HEALTHY IN 2018!!! (ANY VEGANS/RAW VEGANS/OR CLEAN EATERS?)

Options
Hi all!
My main focus here is to get healthy and if I lose weight through my journey, then that's a plus!
I am a vegan who hopes to transition to raw veganism and am hoping to find like-minded friends to help with this journey. I enjoy looking at what others have eaten throughout the day and seeing recipes. Right now, I am trying to do a 7 day smoothie challenge to detox with the occasional "meals added into it.
If anyone would like to be friends, vegan/raw vegan/clean eaters/vegetarian/or non veggies, I would love to have the support and give support back!
Thanks guys!!!

Replies

• Kennalp
    Kennalp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im doing the same- minus the smoothies only part! How is it going so far??
  • myhealthyjourney18
    Options
    So far so good! I seem to have lots of energy today which is totally uncommon for me lol. But definitely have a headache. I've eaten adequate nutrition, calories, and drank enough water so I figure it's a detox headache :(. But that's okay, they don't last long! :)
    How's everything going for you?
  • Tresor139
    Tresor139 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just wondering how your transition is going. I’m a recent raw vegan myself and am still trying to adjust. It’s been pretty okay so far but I do miss some processed food.
  • chafoxeymitchner
    chafoxeymitchner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been raw for 10days.. lots of carbs
  • breathefire
    breathefire Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey fellow veghead here! not raw but my dairy is open and i always love more friends!
  • ShanaG2018
    ShanaG2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love lots of vegan recipes I absolutely love but I'm not vegan.