How long until you saw a diff in before pics?

Options
cjusticeg
cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
So, how long did it take? Or how much did you lose before you saw a difference?

Replies

• kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i lost 25 lbs before seeing a difference
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    right around 20 pounds
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    roughly about 6 pounds / one month of weight loss.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference at 4 lbs, when you get close to your goal or you don't have much to lose it's easier to see.
  • AnuMe901
    AnuMe901 Posts: 44
    Options
    For me it was about 15 pounds.
  • rjs3455
    rjs3455 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    about 20 is when people started commenting.!! It all depends on your starting weight. Good luck with your goals!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've only lost ten pounds & don't feel like I look different but I did notice I have had to tighten my bras (& one doesn't fit anymore) also my undies fit differently. But when I have clothes on I see the same. I am taking some pictures next sunday (a month after my original befores & 6 weeks after I started) Hopefully my eyes will catch up then. :)
  • hvrs114
    hvrs114 Posts: 17
    Options
    i took me about 50lbs before I started to really notice, but I stayed away from the camera until i was starting to get comfortable with my new self. People around me started to notice after about 10-15lbs tho! =)
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I took my first pictures after losing about 10 lbs and then took pictures a month later after losing 8 more and I can't believe how big of a difference 8 lbs made! I'm not brave enough to post pictures yet, but I'm now a HUGE advocate of taking them, but it was really motivating to see the difference you can make in a month since 8 lbs sound somewhat insignificant. I really wish I had original before pictures (Although just looking at the first pics I took I'm embarrassed I let it get that bad.
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    25-30 pound
    I think people noticed at 20 but were hesitant to say something until it was a significant amount to notice. I mean, when you are big and lose 10 pounds it is just as likely that you gain it right back.
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed a difference on the outside yet and I have lost 14 pounds. However, my clothes fit better and my bras have had to be tightened. I also feel better. I stand at my job and my knees hurt way less. I also go to sleep easier, and I feel all around better. This is probably due to eating healthy. A few people have commented that they can see a little difference but I think most people will wait until it is a very big amount and totally noticable before they comment on such a thing.
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm down 16 lbs from when I started taking pics and they don't look very different yet. Glad to see some people saying 20-30...gives me hope. :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    For me it was 30lbs. I think how much you have to lose can make a difference. I started with 182lbs to lose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!