Looking for motivation!

Options
I have been using this app since January 2016. I started at 170lbs, which for a female who is 5’3” is quite a lot of weight. I had a child in 2012 and had been carrying the weight for too long. It’s the highest I’ve ever been! I lost 30 pounds in just 7 months, weighing in at 140lbs in July of 2016. Since then, I have began a new relationship with someone very wonderful, which has led me to get “comfortable”...I am up 8 pounds now, which still makes a big difference on my body frame, and is making me feel uncomfortable. I’ve started just a few short days ago with my calorie counting again, and hoping to make it to my goal weight of 135lbs. I’m looking for motivation to keep me going, as it can be difficult for me to stay on track. Does anyone else have a similar situation or story they can share? Or any tips to help me stay on track?

Replies

• MarquezJA86
    MarquezJA86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Let's keep track and motivate each other
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    A few thoughts. Commitment is more reliable than motivation. Decisions, not desires, determine your destiny. Know your Why. Hand write down frequently what you WILL and WONT do. That reinforces and strengthens your commitments. And remember what you want at any particular moment is probably a temptation or an impulse. So KNOW WHAT YOU WANT MOST!