Battle of the nuts

13»

Replies

• berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    I LOVE them all. They are a danger food for me. I usually don't have them in the house. So for me, not healthy at all.
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Cashews almonds and pistachios! :)
  • MadisonJay64
    MadisonJay64 Posts: 125 Member
    Macadamia or Pistachio for sure <3
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    I love em all and they are all healthy in their own way. Great way to get some fat in the diet.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited February 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs

"You're gunna love my nuts"

I cant be the only one who thought of this.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    So many of you saying pistachios... have you tried the Turkish ones? Omg, so good...

I remember eating the red ones with my dad all the time when I was little, he loved those. The first time I ate ones that were not red and didn't stain my hand, I was like what are these? Pistachios are red... haha... No fun... lol
  • The_Ta
    The_Ta Posts: 59 Member
    toxikon wrote: »
    Blue Diamond Soy & Wasabi Almonds are the bomb.

Yes
    Yes they are!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Healthiest - no idea. Favorite - cashes and pistachios ( and honey roasted peanuts).
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    cashews, brazil nuts - not salted though, the only stuff I like salted is pistachios
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,707 Member
    edited February 2018
    Seriously - walnuts for omega-3s. I love roasted almonds (smoked almonds are wonderful), macadamias and pecans just for taste.
    Interestingly, I have found that flaxseed oil tastes like walnuts.

There are also chile lime-flavored cashews and almonds and my husband loves those. He tends to prefer spicier foods than I do.
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Pistachios!!! Unsalted, though. I hate salty foods.
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Almonds (pronounced ammund) and pecans. Though I have a ton of walnuts in the freezer from a friend’s tree. I like walnuts but one nut is like 40,000 calories.
  • Drakebalrog
    Drakebalrog Posts: 8 Member
    Cashews (lightly salted ofc, I get feel super guilty for some reason otherwise).