Why can't we be friends? (:

Options
Hello everyone!! Im new to this site. Ive wanted to do this whole 'get healthy' thing for a while.. but I always get scared. I guess I feel like I don't deserve it. I think Im also scared of how happy I could be by actually losing the weight! It sounds insane, but all that matters is Im ready now! Add me! I could use alllll the motivation I can get, and I'll be there for you too!

Thanks, everyone! <3

Replies

• maintman1
    Options
    Good luck.
  • Melanie0413
    Melanie0413 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp, feel free to add me as a friend! I love the support this site brings!
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    *Great song! Now's it's stuck in my head.

Welcome to MFP.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    hi, i'll be your friend! I need motivation too!
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We are all somewhat scared of the UNKNOWN even if its good or bad. You can do it. and will enjoy ur new body even more :)
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. Sending a friends request.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site is AMAZING! You are going to love the new family you make here!! And there is one thing that you have to get through your head...You ARE worth it and you DO desurve to be happy!!! Good luck on your journey I will be here to help cheer you on and pick you up if you are feeling down! You CAN do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, I am sure you will get inspiration here, I know I am, :)
  • hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • christinaleigh12
    Options
    Thank you soo much!!! I appreciate all the support Ive gotten in just the last 5 minutes! (: I think this is an awesome way to make friends, too!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request now. :)
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me as a friend. If you track you food and activities everyday this site can really help you! We're all here to motivate and help each other out. Look forward to those milestones :-)
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. it is a great website. You learn a lot from all the comments that people leave. Good luck.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • sylnalise
    Options
    I will be your friend! I will send you a request!
    I love this website and the support from the people, it is so encouraging to get well done, keep it up comments!!!
    I found this website help me be more accountable to myself by really checking what I eat all the time, I even started to read labels at the groceries store!!!
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    *Great song! Now's it's stuck in my head.

Welcome to MFP.

me too! lol
  • tramaine81
    tramaine81 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    HEY!!!! Welcome:) It is awesome that you joined the site! It is very supportive and helpful. On your way to getting "healthy" also don't forget to "get happy". You can "have your cake and eat it, too" just as long as you log it in:) This site helps you learn how to live and have fun while eating in moderation.

YOU DESERVE to be HAPPY!!! AND....you DESERVE TO HAVE FUN:)

Good luck!!!!
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site ~ feel free to add me as a friend! We are all here for the same thing ~ motivation, support & a shoulder to cry on every once in awhile! :flowerforyou: