Starting my journey...again

Options
Hello. I lost almost 90lbs in 2015, but, due so many changes in my life I gained almost all of it back. For one, I started working as a phone rep which had me sitting at the desk for hours, M-F. Then I got married in Sept 2017 and to bring in more income I worked more-which meant more sitting. Sigh. By the time my wedding came around I was thirty pounds heavier and had completely reverted back to my “snack diet” (no meals). Between being a mother of three, planning my wedding, and working I had no time to exercise. That paired with a poor diet = gaining 15 more pounds since my wedding. I have started back to being more conscious of my food choices and exercising but to be honest I am still a little discouraged. I worked so hard before and now I fear I will not be able to maintain with life’s changes. Any suggestions or tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!

PS
Feel free to add me- especially if you’re in the same boat

Replies

• ulala424
    ulala424 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Lost a bunch of weight in 2014 and gained most of it back. So, I'm back on the journey again. I get the struggle!
  • justagirlvs
    justagirlvs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am also experiencing the same thing. Lost about 20kgs in 2015 but gained back all of it. Now I'm just trying to be healthy.
  • samaranicolew
    samaranicolew Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Here’s to making making changes which last for a lifetime!
  • Wadeeee
    Wadeeee Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real. I lost 80 pounds in 2008, and over the last few years, have gained all but 15 pounds back. I restarted my WLJ at the beginning of the year and am down 17#, at day 39. Though I have a ways to go, which is discouraging, I'm trying my best to keep an eye on the situations and circumstances that led me back to overeating...and have also discovered that meal planning is my friend!
  • Heather06615
    Heather06615 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Heather here.. I recently just started back into a workout routine and logging everyday. I had a major surgery and finished Physical Therapy last week. I walked back into my gym two weeks ago and am S~L~O~W~L~Y trying to pick up where I left off three months ago. If you’d like add me we can motivate each other on our WLJ.
  • sscribner07
    sscribner07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Beginning again too. I was doing so well, teaching fitness classes and getting private clients. Now I look how I did before losing 60 pounds. I have no accountability buddy and I'm broke from buying a home and having a horse. I work overnights too so that doesn't help. I eat for every occasion and I always FEEL hungry (whether I truly am or not). I'm 212 now and I'd like to see under 160 but 145 is the stretch goal. I know what I need to do but that accountability partner is what I'm lacking