Replies

• Paulette_Spencer
    Paulette_Spencer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • arbucklel
    arbucklel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need some motivation and will try to give as much back as I can. My goal is to lose like 55-65 lbs. just starting!
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Amanda and I am always on MFP! I post often and even have an active blog that I post in at least once a week so keep an eye out for that if you decide to add me! :) I am a great weight loss buddy so if you ever need anything I am only a message away!
  • Drew2002015
    Drew2002015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add Me Please :p
  • dillybar12345
    dillybar12345 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for fitness friends! I noticed that when I talk about my journey and cool new fitness finds, I stick to my goals! I’ll be more than happy to share support and recipes!
  • KristinaIrisha21
    KristinaIrisha21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • U2BFM
    U2BFM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. New daily logger looking for others to help stay focused
  • tall_boy32
    tall_boy32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! Need friends
  • johnken1912
    johnken1912 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always interested in meeting new friends, particularly from different countries.
  • mackenziewolfe
    mackenziewolfe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just back after a break from MFP .... could do with some friends!! Add me :smiley:
  • norma_waldrop1981
    Options
    Need more friends and support. Please feel free to add me
  • kkpps
    kkpps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 20 lbs to go. Would welcome new friends to give and receive mutual support :p
  • hanniaaantunez
    hanniaaantunez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hii
  • Jashwood92
    Jashwood92 Posts: 38 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 3, 146 pounds. I started my journey a little over a month ago at 154.8 pounds. I have no goal weight in mind but I definitely want to get leaner and stronger. I want to be toned and have muscle definition. Add me. :)
  • Flereous
    Flereous Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! Ketoer here, would love to make some friends that are low carb too!
  • sun18shine
    sun18shine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! Starting again!!
  • Misslisamae
    Misslisamae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have friends on here. I didn't do that last time and I think it will really help. I'm doing Keto with 70 lbs to lose.
  • Megg82
    Megg82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started a new account tonight & am getting started tomorrow. Looking for friends to help me stay motivated. I used MFP for years in the past, faithfully logging everything I ate. It worked.
    I’m finding it extra hard to get back into the routine, I tried a few times over the past few years but just couldn’t stick it out again. Hoping the community on the app helps. Please add me! I’m going to leave my diary open to help with accountability.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to go on the fitness journey with. My main goal is to drop to single digit bf and maybe muster up the confidence to compete
  • purplelilac1
    purplelilac1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.