New to MFP, Looking for friends and motivation!

Options
I want to lose this weight so bad!!! I really hope I can stay with it because I always end up giving up. I am a single mom and I work full time so im trying to find others who are in the same life situations as me. I'll hopefully be going to nursing school in January. Let's be friends!

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy and work full time. Something I really enjoy is the jillian michaels 30 day shred because it's only 20 minutes...it's great, I can put my 2 year old in our bedroom to watch cartoons and have it done before he even notices!!
  • dma1984
    dma1984 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom as well. I am hoping to lose this baby weight and stay motivated! I had a unexpected c-section and now i am stressing out that I'll never look thin again!
  • dma1984
    dma1984 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is that 30 day shred super intense? my friend let me borrow her cardio kickboxing Jillian Michaels and its intense!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    He we have a group that has fun competition. We motivate and try to encourage. Check us out and if you like invite me as a friend. If not I wish you a lot of luck.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bomomar
  • palsluoma
    Options
    Hi ladies ~ I just started on this website this morning. I am married w/3 adult children. daughter 26 on the 11th of this month, son 22 and my youngest is 18 son ~ who will be off to college in September! I recently hit my highest weight to date and need to get motivated! I look forward to getting to know all of you!