Let’s Be Friends! Keto or Losing 75+ lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• Unwrittensofar
    Unwrittensofar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am wheat and grain free and just recently getting back to it 100%. I also just started walking again and need to lose the weight my back injury piled on. I would love it if someone would tell me how to ad people and I would sure appreciate if you could include me. I need some help and accountability. . . Please
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm not keto but definitely have 75lbs or more to lose. Anyone can add me as a friend.
  • poisonchoice
    poisonchoice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That such a difficult KETO I just can't get into! I know it works, I know what to do and I have so much to lose, but still don't do it. I can use some friend's motivation....
  • roxerella
    roxerella Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Keto and open diary.
  • Misslisamae
    Misslisamae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am starting my weight loss journey again after 2 years of chronic pain and surgery due to a fall. I lost almost 90lbs using this app before and I'm going to do it again. I'm 25 down so far and have 70 to go to reach my goal weight but I know I can do it because I did it before. I am doing Keto this time because my activity level is slowly increasing as I heal so I need the advantages of ketosis. I'm quite a wealth of info so let me know if you need any help and I'll try my best!
  • joeymom2111
    joeymom2111 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am newish to the mfp. I am not on the keto, but I am doing a shape up program through my gym for 16 weeks. It’s only the end of week 2. I have (long term) 100 lbs to lose. However I would be so happy if I got on the scale tomorrow and see that I lose 10 lbs.
  • fitness_goals_007
    fitness_goals_007 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm down 26 pounds, but have 60 more to go! Training for a 10 k now! Would love to be friends with anyone who is active and encouraging!
  • fitness_goals_007
    fitness_goals_007 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've added some of you ladies hope you don't mind!
  • ericasf
    ericasf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning keto now and have 70 lbs to lose to get to goal weight. Feel free to add me. The more support, the better.
  • kristinrachelle21
    Options
    I started Keto Tuesday and my goal is to lose 107 lbs. Also looking to connect with others for support and accountability! I am determined to make this work this time! Let's be friends?
    I also added a few of you other ladies that I saw comment as well :)
  • JWPhotographyinPA
    Options
    Add me.
  • LittleMissCreative2018
    Options
    Yep I need to lose 90 lbs and so far this week I’ve lost 6. It’s made me realise just how much extra I was eating!!! Love to support and be supported :-)