Looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Sue and I just turned 55 and doing things differently and succeeding. For me winter is a hard time to lose weight but I'm doing it

Replies

• agranato92
    agranato92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Winter does makes things a lot more difficult.
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hello. You can add me if you want. Im 57 and I log in every day.
  • ThereseAT
    ThereseAT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've just found this and started today. I'm 51yrs of age and need to lose about 30 kgs :-( Weight has just crept on over the past 15 years. I'm now to a point that I feel quite disgusting. Thing is? I know all the theory. I'm a well qualified health professional who even worked with dietitians etc years ago. I've started just about every diet known to mankind....just slip off after a few weeks usually.
    Therese
  • erikaelise97
    erikaelise97 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! Our paths may not look the same but it doesn't mean we can't all support one another!
  • ThereseAT
    ThereseAT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends and what does that enable?
  • sweetmagnolia7
    sweetmagnolia7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone. I’m 61. I remember when my grandparents were this age & I thought they were old. I don’t at all feel that way in mind or body. I have 2 grand babies (5 & 6) I can’t wait to be able to get out in the yard & run & play with. Just need some support on my fitness journey
  • JustMeWillis
    JustMeWillis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all my name is JustMeWillis, I'm new to this looking for friends and work out buddies please let me know im up for the challenge :wink:
  • Skinnymenow81
    Skinnymenow81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need support buddies. I’m starting up again and I’m learning the hard way that I can’t do this alone. So, add me as well I’m up for it :smiley:
  • Heather06615
    Heather06615 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... Not new to MFP have been here for about two years. I had to take a break due to surgery and Physical Therapy, back at it now for about three weeks. Born and raised in Toledo Ohio, and now living on the east coast. I am looking to add friends in the Connecticut, NYC and Massachusetts area for additional motivation and encouragement.