Loving the looks I'm getting lol sound too conceited?

Options
rojiblankalizz
rojiblankalizz Posts: 38 Member
edited February 2018 in Chit-Chat
Ok so back when I was 15, I had a nice body lol but after 4 kids and 14 yrs well ........lmao...but.now at nearly 50 less lbs, I'm loving all those looks I get ...(I especially want my SO to see the looks i get when we go to the beach, since he was always giving those looks to all the bEachEs, but me lmao) .......I know I may sound too conceited but I've worked my butt off(litteraly) for this and I know lots of us have, so we get to show off the awesomeness in us!!!

Replies

• Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    But I bet it feels good that people notice now especially after 4 kids.
  • rojiblankalizz
    Options
    But I bet it feels good that people notice now especially after 4 kids.

Do me a favor can you tell me the last word you see on my post? Idk why but it's been cutting my posts short
  • Frankie_Fan
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Ok so back when I was 15, I had a nice body lol but after 4 kids and 14 yrs well ........

This is what I see. I hope I didn't take it the wrong way, I thought you meant you still looked good after 4 kids
  • rojiblankalizz
    Options
    Ok so back when I was 15, I had a nice body lol but after 4 kids and 14 yrs well ........

This is what I see. I hope I didn't take it the wrong way, I thought you meant you still looked good after 4 kids

Lol thanks ...I put a long post, it cut it short lol maybe said too much ..... I put how I've almost regained the good body I had, I've lost nearly 50lbs, lmao.... maybe sound too conceited it didn't let me brag ha, but anyways I'm still loving this new me haha
  • Frankie_Fan
    Options
    That's something to be celebrated and proud of! Congrats on your loss @rojiblankalizz!
  • rojiblankalizz
    Options
    Thanks
  • CatL1911
    CatL1911 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ok so back when I was 15, I had a nice body lol but after 4 kids and 14 yrs well ........lmao...but.now at nearly 50 less lbs, I'm loving all those looks I get ...(I especially want my SO to see the looks i get when we go to the beach, since he was always giving those looks to all the bEachEs, but me lmao) .......I know I may sound too conceited but I've worked my butt off(litteraly) for this and I know lots of us have, so we get to show off the awesomeness in us!!!

Congratulations on your loss, and it's awesome that it's been a boost to your self esteem (plus making your life healthier of course)! Not to overstep, but it makes me sad to hear that your partner checks out other people in front of you. That's super inconsiderate and no one deserves to be treated that way.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and you're just right to feel so proud :smile:

Ps your text gets cut off if you use your own emoji rather than the ones in the tab above.
  • abiskeet
    abiskeet Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I loved all the looks I got when I lost weight. You deserve the looks! You worked for it. And loved my SO seeing other people having a look, it gets the fire going a bit
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Well you worked hard for it. Enjoy then looks and be confident. Nothing wrong with it. @rojiblankalizz
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I didn't even had the bod when in my teens, I was a chubster. I'm absolutely loving the looks, too.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    I didn't even had the bod when in my teens, I was a chubster. I'm absolutely loving the looks, too.

Same. I'm 41 and wearing the clothes I always wanted to wear...which for me is nothing wild, mostly just vintage stuff like pencil skirts, short sleeve snug sweaters, etc. But I didn't have that lean cute body as a teenager, I was very obese and after being "adult sized" by age 11...it's fun being back to my 6-7th grade figure but with much better curves.

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Not conceited...be proud and enjoy...you deserve it
  • bigfootjay
    bigfootjay Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Be proud you deserve to feel good
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I bet that is a wonderful feeling!! You should embrace it!

I personally haven't had that happen, so it's great to hear that other women are experiencing it