starting over...again

Options
Hey everyone. I joined this site about a year and a half ago, but I didn't stick to it and I've been back for almost 3 weeks. Two and a half weeks ago I had some bloodwork done and found out that my fasting blood sugar was high so my Dr. ordered me to go low-carb. I lost 7.8 lbs my first week and 2.4 my second week! I am such a carb addict that I was afraid that I couldnt do it, but I'm doing it!! My next weigh in is this Thursday. I've also started a blog so feel free to read it :) This site has been so helpful; if I had to count carbs and calories on my own I'd go nuts :explode: So anyway I'd love to meet some new friends and any advice would be very much appreciated :smile:
Jenn

Replies

• k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I love this site. It's wonderful for support and accountability! Those numbers add up fast and they don't lie! I'll cheer you on, and smack you around when you need it LOL! Sometimes I guess that's just what we need, a big ole smack on the head and someone to say, REALLY? Are you kidding me? You actually thought you could eat a large pizza and lose a pound? Good luck to you .............and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
  • Rebjones612
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as a friend.
    I know it can be hard but just think of all the benefits.
    You can do this!
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Thanks girls! And I am definitely NOT giving up this time :)
    Jenn