Coffeemate

Options
Wish I didn't need it to drink my coffee. It's wasted calories I know. Anyone know any Good alternatives???

Replies

• macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Wish I didn't need it to drink my coffee. It's wasted calories I know. Anyone know any Good alternatives???

How much creamer are you adding to your coffee? And what brand of coffee are you drinking?

I spend about 40 calories on my two cups of coffee. Totally worth it!

You may want to try flavored coffees or a different brand.

~Lyssa
  • kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    When I have coffee I use half sugar free coffeemate and half skim milk (about 2 tbs of each) to spread it out a bit. I have a little shot glass that has measurements for teaspoon and tablespoon on it that really helps to get accurate measurements. You could also try a sugar-free no calorie syrup like Torani instead of creamer with a little milk
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Use milk or drink it black
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I thought I would never be able to give it up, but a work trip to Costa Rica with AMAZING coffee broke me. I thought I needed the flavors. I didn't. When I got back to the States, I just searched for the right dark, rich roasts and they had a good amount of flavor and I found I could stay black.

But, since you asked about an alternative, if you want to avoid the chemicals, try a mix of condensed milk with some flavoring like vanilla extract, cinnamon, etc.
    0831227 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I switched for Almond Milk Vanilla, 90 cal for a cup! Tastes very sweet
  • Wadeeee
    Wadeeee Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just can't do black coffee...it's like drinking hot bean water. I use Coffeemate's liquid sugar-free sweet cream, which I actually like better than any other creamer I've had...even more than the sugared version of the same flavor. It's only 15 calories per tablespoon!

2h7la48.png
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I was drinking my coffee with half and half. I finally decided to kick that out and slowly started getting used to it black. Took me about a week now that's the only way I will drink it. Except maybe add some flavored protein powder to it.
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Of course the obvious answer is black coffee. But..
    Try Texas pecan coffee and only use 1 tbsp of coffee mate natural bliss sweet cream creamer per cup. It’s all you need because the flavor of the actual coffee is amazing. At less than 30 calories a cup it’s worth it!! I use the creamer once every few days to switch it up and drink black coffee the other days. But that’s a personal preference.