Fitness suggestions?

My current exercise is 40 min cardio 3 days/week and weight machines 2 days/week. I’ve lost about 30lbs but my weight loss is slowing down. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for fitness/exercise, maybe full body workout?

Replies

• Mariapurplehair
    Mariapurplehair Posts: 2 Member
    May be do a different type of cardio and use different weight training exercises. My husband got stuck on his weight loss process but found out that he needs to change it up after a while. Hope that helps.
  • joopy2017
    joopy2017 Posts: 3 Member
    what's a good snack before bed build muscle and getting a six pack?
  • joopy2017
    joopy2017 Posts: 3 Member
    what's a good snack before bed build muscle and six pack abs?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Have you changed your pounds lost lately in MFP?
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    Weight loss slows down because the more you lose, the smaller deficit you can achieve. It's also desirable and healthy to lose the last pounds more slowly than the early pounds. I lost 150 over 2.5 years. I never plateaued and lost every month. Each 6 month loss was a bit less than the previous 6 month period. I never saw that as a problem. By the time I got to goal, I was losing so slowly I just kind of eased into maintenance.
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Kuzofruit wrote: »
    My current exercise is 40 min cardio 3 days/week and weight machines 2 days/week. I’ve lost about 30lbs but my weight loss is slowing down. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for fitness/exercise, maybe full body workout?

Try swimming and/or (water aerobics/water zumba/water jogging.) Swimming in particular, uses many of your muscles, and burns calories. If you don't know how to swim, check your local ymca for adult swimming lessons.