Motivation partner!!!

Options
Hey! I am a full time working mom with three children. I am starting to loose sight of my health. I am looking for people interested in being my accountabilty partners. We can help each other stay motivated and cheer each other on :)

Replies

• karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Full time working dad with four children every second week (and two the others).
  • teriadam48
    teriadam48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Full time working mum with 5 kids, I have an open diary also although far from perfect diet feel free to add me
  • anita_Tay81
    anita_Tay81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • coralrosepink
    coralrosepink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a full time working mom of three little ones. I don't have much time to exercise, so I'm starting with counting calories. Feel free to add me--I just joined a week ago.
  • Faygetshealthy_2018
    Faygetshealthy_2018 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am s full time student with 3 young children. I am graduating from my bachelor degree in April and have been using this as a motivation to lose weight. I have lost 5.5kgs since October so it has been a slow process but I am sure now that it was my food intake that caused slow progress. A week on my fitness app and counting calories, I lost 1.6kgs. Feel free to add me if you wish.