importing data from iFit

Trying to import workouts from iFit. in iFit I am able to export: GPX, TCX, CSV, and Kml. How can I get them into MFP? in Exercise I saw a import multiple option but it didn't work. Invalid file message.

The reason I need this is iFit does not go to Apple Health. I use the app HeartWatch a lot but iFit does not send to it. Neither does MapMyRun. Any ideas?

Replies

• Soonerorladerer
    Soonerorladerer Posts: 1 Member
    I want the same thing. For now, I'm just looking at the data (just time and calories) from iFit after each workout and manually adding it to the exercise in MFP. I am very much looking forward to whenever they decide to integrate iFit with MFP or even another wearable brand! iFit seems to not want to share with any other company and I've heard the iFit wearables don't even compare to the quality and technology of others like Fitbit/Apple/Nike. It would be so nice if they would partner up with another brand.
  • Jasp03
    Jasp03 Posts: 54 Member
    @wambli1 curious, if you use an Apple Watch, how come you prefer to import data rather than starting an exercise on your watch and let that sync to MFP?

I’m only asking because I use iFit as well, but do the watch method I’m describing. Curious if I’m doing it wrong. Personally I feel the watch is more accurate than the iFit, because the bike and treadmill always show ridiculous calorie numbers that I don’t trust.