Week 1, Day 1, take 137………

Options
Yes, I’m back again. Trying to recapture the magic! Actually, just trying to maintain some motivation and be consistent. I’ve always struggled with my weight, been up and down through the years, mostly up lately. My goals are to get to a healthy weight so I feel good mentally and physically. I have young kids and want to be around and able to chase them around. MFP has been a great tool for me in the past, hoping I can get it together and be successful again.

Replies

• mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
  • Christy42177
    Christy42177 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • xxerniexx
    xxerniexx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you can do it! i am currently starting back myself! been on a roll this year so far.
  • mcbeef29
    Options

Welcome back!

Thanks...so far, so good.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    Good luck :)

Thanks....I'm gonna need it :smile:
  • melanie_005
    melanie_005 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • LoobyJLou
    LoobyJLou Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck x my weight goes up and down like a yo-yo ! And we are talking by 150 odd pounds a time ! I’m fed up with it and need to get control once and for all ! I’m with you on the kids bit ! But mine have given me the gift of grandchildren so I want to be able to run about with them and not keel over one day and die !
    I need a bit of friendly encouragement too from like minded people so feel free to vent on me .
    Keep on going and stay positive . We can all get there !!!
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    mcbeef29 wrote: »
    trying to maintain some motivation and be consistent. I’ve always struggled with my weight, been up and down through the years, mostly up lately.
    I found that my weight struggle dissipated when I discovered the only reason I was overweight, was my consistent overeating.
    My goals are to get to a healthy weight so I feel good mentally and physically. I have young kids and want to be around and able to chase them around.
    I also discovered that I have to feel good mentally and physically in order to not consistently overeat. Eating good food, and doing fun activities, is instrumental for feeling good.
    MFP has been a great tool for me in the past, hoping I can get it together and be successful again.
    Your decision and commitment is what makes that happen.
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    Good luck!! Feel free to add me as a friend

Thanks, I’m trying! :)

• Garnica2018
    Garnica2018 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    With passion, determination and tons of patience you will achieve your goals. Deal me in if you need to get in touch, I may need your support as well
  • megbelievesshecan
    megbelievesshecan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm also re-starting again for the billionth time. But, this is the LAST time! :)
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    With passion, determination and tons of patience you will achieve your goals. Deal me in if you need to get in touch, I may need your support as well

Thank you, you're in! :)
  • hateapples
    hateapples Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i restarted today too after regaining lots of weight
  • mcbeef29
    Options
    hateapples wrote: »
    i restarted today too after regaining lots of weight
    Yep, same here. Hoping to get it together , we can do it.
  • Sarahlouise5A
    Sarahlouise5A Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks ago to help me to calorie count, what I'm eating and what I'm burning at the gym. Fingers crossed for you xx
  • Xxjayxxxxx
    Xxjayxxxxx Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Same mate started back last few days.
  • Jannelli76
    Jannelli76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Motivation is key, and education too. Changes don’t happen over night. Celebrate your small victories and do your best every day.
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm back as well after being gong for awhile - feel free to add me as well. :)