All in! Accountability buddies. . .

Options
Would anyone else be interested in having an accountability buddy to help keep on track daily? Trying to eat clean and exercise daily. Comment what your goals are and message me if you want to connect:-) Lets do this!!

Replies

• Wilton111
    Wilton111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im all in!! My overall goal is to lose 40 pounds. I log everyday. Right now I only get my exercise points from walking because i back surgery last year. Long story. But my fitbit is synched up to myfp so my steps are logged. Let me know :)
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wilton111 wrote: »
    Im all in!! My overall goal is to lose 40 pounds. I log everyday. Right now I only get my exercise points from walking because i back surgery last year. Long story. But my fitbit is synched up to myfp so my steps are logged. Let me know :)

Friend request and a message sent!! We got this girl!!
  • Greataunt4
    Greataunt4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just re-started February 19th after well over a year of going headlong in the wrong direction. I have roughly 30 lbs. to lose. I just started also with a Fitbit and my goal is to cover 5 miles a day (I didn't hit my goal yesterday, but I reached 4 miles which is a start!). Walking is my main exercise, but I also strength strain upper body twice a week and lower body once a week. I wish you all great success! And, since this is a one day at a time endeavor, I wish you a great, successful day today!
  • skawasti
    skawasti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! Was doing great for the last 6 months...till about a month ago. Then things got a little tougher, I moved, my kids schedule with his mom changed, went thru a break up....basically, life happened and I haven't managed it as well as I could. I've lost 25 lbs in the last 7 months and have another 15 to go!