Replies

• bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Thread closing in 3.... 2.... 1...
  • MichelleDoud
    MichelleDoud Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lol. Is there a way I can delete it? Just really sucks.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    You lost weight, solely because you chose to consume, less calories! Don't give something else credit, for your hard work!
  • MichelleDoud
    Options
    I don't understand PAVV. what does that last sentence mean?
  • MichelleDoud
    Options
    Points? Wow this app has gotten really weird.
  • MichelleDoud
    Options
    Wow my heart hurts... but I don't think this is the right place for me, unfortunately. Ahh it is almost bed time, so i will go find a pillow to cry in. Thanks for the help you guys
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow my heart hurts... but I don't think this is the right place for me, unfortunately. Ahh it is almost bed time, so i will go find a pillow to cry in. Thanks for the help you guys

No need to cry about this. Learn from this instead. Try mfp the way it is set up. Tracking your food intake and weight. Eating a healthy amount and variety of food as suggested by mfp. Excercise at a safe level in a safe way.

Stick around and work the mfp program. It works.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,626 Member
    Options
    I don't understand PAVV. what does that last sentence mean?

Well, when they eat very very small amounts of food, people tend to be relatively miserable, and often hAngry! As such, they can always use a hug :smile: As to **kitten** it can be conveniently used to replace any word you would probably not want to yell our loud in the middle of a marriage ceremony :lol:
  • MichelleDoud
    Options
    I really don't see any other options for me. If I can get to a healthy bmi which I could do in 2-3 months this way), which is undoubtedly more healthy than what I am sitting at now.. probably about 39%, and still have amazing blood work, etc.. ya know. Ahh.. well.