Pregnant again!

Options
Holy cow so I was 145 pre pregnancy, 189 at birth and have maintained at 170. Well the last two week I’ve lost almost 5# and was feeling amazing. Then... WHAM pregnant again. My daughter is only 10.5 months. Holy cow.

Excited but nervous. I’ve decided I’m going to maintain eating healthy and see what happens. I don’t want to lose a lot now but I do want to focus on nutrient dense foods and exercise.i haven’t told anyone yet I just had to share!!!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Mine were 14 months apart, which means I was about 5 months post partum when I got pregnant with my second. I had just started working out again and was doing well. Honestly, I gained more weight with my second but I think that's typical. Stick to what you are doing and talk A LOT with your doctor about how you should proceed. I was almost 41 when I gave birth to my second child in two years and had a lot of conversations about what was best for my body with my dr. You got this!
  • faithrainbow1
    faithrainbow1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I got pregnant with my 3rd when my 2nd was just 4 months old so I can relate to the feeling you must have. Enjoy the pregnancy and log your food if you and exercise if your doctor is ok with it. Again, congrats!
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!