For those with an overweight SO

2»

Replies

• MarissaLock3
    MarissaLock3 Posts: 14 Member
    The hubby and I were both overweight but we didn't really notice it about each other until we started losing weight and looking at old pictures. :s My husband found me attractive either way, but since losing weight I've noticed I'm more comfortable with myself. I feel more attractive and I'm more willing to put myself out there. I've even invested in lingerie that I wouldn't have even looked at 6 months ago.

And trust me, my husband is very happy about that. ;):D

But hey, if you wish it, make it happen. It took me a while to realize I wanted to change, and I now that I've started I want to make sure I never go back. But I guarantee your husband loves you and is attracted to you no matter what because girl you're gorgeous!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    The only thing I'll say is that my wife and I both put on a little winter weight every year...nothing major, but definitely some fluff. I'd say she feels a lot better about herself when she's a bit leaner and that plays out in other areas.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    My wife is a little overweight, but since I do the cooking, I guess that means that I have to take on some of the responsibility. Her weight had little to do with what attracted me to her. She was beautiful then and she is beautiful now. She was diagnosed as pre-diabetic about 20 months ago. I went to all her nutrition classes with her. Learned how to successfully change our diets to bring her blood sugar down. And, as of a couple months ago, she is no longer considered pre-diabetic. A side affect was that we have both lost weight in the process.

And, by the way, one of the reasons she gained weight was giving me three of the greatest gifts I could ever have been given. My three daughters.

l70kmpychm21.png

This is wonderful!