Gaining weight

Options
So I started the low carb diet about three months ago and lost a good amount of weight. However, the past two/three weeks I noticed first my weight stalled and now it’s increasing slightly. I didn’t make much change in my diet and I’m even exercising a few minutes a day now. What could be the problem??

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Time of the month?
  • Omwtolose
    Omwtolose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    Time of the month?
    Nope, not for another week
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I usually gain/bloat the week before my actual period. Keep an eye on it for a couple of months and maybe you'll see a trend.
  • Omwtolose
    Omwtolose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    I usually gain/bloat the week before my actual period. Keep an eye on it for a couple of months and maybe you'll see a trend.

Will do, thank you!!
  • hellbound747
    hellbound747 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Low carb diets isn't that great. You need carbs the energize muscles on a daily basis. In fact most diets are a waste of time. Sorry to disappoint. However I would recommend adusting to a lifestyle switch. Be active and take wiser decisions when it comes to food....with a few small treats once or twice a week to keep you saine. Remember losing weight, getting fit or even gaining muscle does take time. So learn to enjoy the process and journey. Last tip....take pics every 2-4 weeks between. Im not sure how it works but never always go by the scales. Ive leaned out number of times die to the sport I do however weighed the same as maybe 2 months prior but look completely different. So pics for your own personal viewing is recommened. Hope this helped.