Guys...do you lose weight faster doing more cardio or more h

Options
2»

Replies

• zebra1965
    zebra1965 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've added 30min intense cardio twice a week, and feel great. I also get my HR up to 140 during warmup before lifting, then try to keep it up during weights. It's amazing...I could barely handle 10 of walking just 7 weeks ago, now my energy and stamina is incredible! Best part is I look forward to tomorrow's workout...
  • complejo
    complejo Posts: 36
    Options
    Yeah man, cardio is great. What I do to keep my cardio challenging and make me feel accomplished is make sure to do a variety of routines and try to push myself a little harder every time. I went from barely being able to do a minute at 6 miles an hour to being about to do almost 2 full miles at that pace and I am now working on slowly upping that too.

On the elliptical I up my resistance from time to time or do a hill climbing or other challenging routine for a change of pace and challenge.
  • zebra1965
    zebra1965 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started do less weights, and more cardio, and my weight loss stalled. No losses for a couple weeks. But this week, I changed back to heavy weights/low reps, and already seeing losses...gonna stay with that, as it works for me...