Just getting started in this....

Options
Hi there, I'v just started using MFP, how successful have you all been??? Looking for some helpful tips.

Replies

• AnythingChocolate
    Options
    Hi there, I'v just started using MFP, how successful have you all been??? Looking for some helpful tips.
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!

This is a wonderful site and you'll find lots of helpful people full of great tips.

Good luck
    :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I've only been here for just over one month, but have already seen very encouraging results, still have a long ways to go, but I'm doing it this time! All I can say is stick to it, record everything that goes into your mouth and do your best to stay within your limits and get in some exercise too! It'll pay off and you will succeed!
  • AnythingChocolate
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. :happy:
  • 3bearsmom
    Options
    welcome, I LOVE your screen name. one thing I have found helpful here is that when I get the munchies I head for the computer instead. Also, I have an absolutely furocious (sp?) sweet tooth, so I keep sugar free jello and sugar free jello pudding on hand for those times nothing else will do.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this site in January and have lost almost 9 pounds. This site is very helpful for me and the people are so supportive. I think you'll be very happy you found this site. Lots of suggestions, tips and recipes, etc. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place! Great support and ideas to help and encourage. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • AnythingChocolate
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and the tips. :smile:
  • AnythingChocolate
    Options
    WOW! 9 pounds already, you must be really motivated. Keep up the good work! I'm still working on the first pound. I know I will get there though.:smile: