Megatron. “Meg” for short
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Mandy, Marilyn, Brittany, Tiffany, Candace.

Let's not forget...

Brandy, Heather, Channing, Brianna, Amber, Serena, Melody, Dakota, Sierra, Bambi, Crystal, Samantha, Autumn, Ruby, Taylor, Tara, Tammy, Lauren, Charlene, Chantelle, Courtney, Misty, Jenny, Krista, Mindy, Noel, Shelby, Trina, Reba, Cassandra, Nikki, Kelsey, Shawna, Jolene, Urleen, Claudia, Savannah, Casey, Dolly, Kendra, Kylie, Chloe, Devon, Emmalou, Becky..

If you want to get creative, you can add a Lynn at the end..
    Brandi-Lynn, Heather-Lynn, Tami-Lynn...
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Mandy, Marilyn, Brittany, Tiffany, Candace.

Let's not forget...

Brandy, Heather, Channing, Brianna, Amber, Serena, Melody, Dakota, Sierra, Bambi, Crystal, Samantha, Autumn, Ruby, Taylor, Tara, Tammy, Lauren, Charlene, Chantelle, Courtney, Misty, Jenny, Krista, Mindy, Noel, Shelby, Trina, Reba, Cassandra, Nikki, Kelsey, Shawna, Jolene, Urleen, Claudia, Savannah, Casey, Dolly, Kendra, Kylie, Chloe, Devon, Emmalou, Becky..

If you want to get creative, you can add a Lynn at the end..
    Brandi-Lynn, Heather-Lynn, Tami-Lynn...

My brother and his ex had made up my niece's middle name: Shanalynn (mash up of the mother "Shantel" and grandmother "Caroline" 's names)
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    A normal name? Not a Madisyn, McKeynzie. Nothing named after a state, city, car, color or food. :wink:

I wanted to name my daughter Shelby but my husband said no, its a car name LOL I still like the name every time I hear it and wished I'd been more forceful about it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    If pregnancy was abnormally hard or there will be other awkward circumstances surrounding her birth, you can call her Zoe (spelled however you will, as long as it’s not in a way that would not allow her teachers to butcher it during roll call). That implies a “miracle baby” and is Greek/biblical speak for “life.” That’s my name because I was almost an abortee due to being born with a birth defect, into a culture that, back then, preferred blonde hair, blue eyes and no flaws whatsoever.

That's pretty heavy.

I think the direct translation of my first name is: "The Goats Are Dying"
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Stella
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Stella

tenor.gif?itemid=5563796
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Ethyl or Lucy is good or Ethylu.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    If pregnancy was abnormally hard or there will be other awkward circumstances surrounding her birth, you can call her Zoe (spelled however you will, as long as it’s not in a way that would not allow her teachers to butcher it during roll call). That implies a “miracle baby” and is Greek/biblical speak for “life.” That’s my name because I was almost an abortee due to being born with a birth defect, into a culture that, back then, preferred blonde hair, blue eyes and no flaws whatsoever.

I must ask....
    Where is this place that you where born?

I looked at your profile and you don't look old at all so I'm just curious.
    PS - Zoey is my favorite girls name.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I like Tatum
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »

I must ask....
    Where is this place that you where born?

I looked at your profile and you don't look old at all so I'm just curious.
    PS - Zoey is my favorite girls name.
    Thanks! I’m actually 23 now. I myself had to go to Richmond, VA to be welcomed into the world because the surgeon who kept me from turning into a vegetable worked there and led the way for the type of in-utero (sp?) surgery I received.
  • brandydavis913
    brandydavis913 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like both! I work in a school and there are over 700 students here and I don't have a student with either of those names. I like Ellis and you can call her Elly or Elle for a nickname.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Tiffany

Tiffany II The Tiffaning.
  • CatL1911
    CatL1911 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I really like the names Collins, Harper, Sage, and Hazel.

If you don't like girly names, there are a lot of Hebrew girls' names that aren't very girlie - Tali, Bar, Maya, Adi, Sivan, Yael.