NEW SUPPORT GROUP! Let’s get fit together!

Hi! I’m looking for a group of people that are really motivated and want to support each other in our diet and workouts! Introduce yourself below and let’s add each other for accountability!

A little about me:
I work out 6 days a week. I’m almost 2 months vegetarian! Trying to slowly phase out dairy but it’s a struggle! I am a dance teacher and love what I do!
I’m looking to drop some weight and tone up and live a healthier life!

Replies

• AAScores
    AAScores Posts: 38 Member
    I am game!!
  • lisadurhamnwa
    lisadurhamnwa Posts: 1 Member
    I just joined MFP today and would love a support group!
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    I'm always looking to expand my support group. I've been on MFP for a while now, my current motivation is my upcoming wedding. I work 2 jobs so I take any opportunity I can to fit in a workout. I'm a fairly healthy eater and I'm still trying to figure out what foods work best for my body (it's a process!). I'm on at least once a day, feel free to add me :smiley:
  • christinamyatt
    christinamyatt Posts: 1 Member
    I’d love to join in! I’m looking to lose weight and get myself fit for the summer. I’m great at starting but it’s keeping the motivation and work going that’s difficult for me. I’ve given up meat, dairy & eggs for lent (but I’m hoping to continue once it’s over) and, overall, find a healthy eating & fitness plan that works best for me. It’d be great to join in with other people & motivate each other!
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Any health reason you're avoiding dairy?
  • radeey
    radeey Posts: 4 Member
    Hi my name is Gary and I go to my gym 4 to 5 days a week try to stay in good shape watch what I eat but I just got back from a 10 day cruise and gained 16lbs . And was in Orlando 7 days before that . It’s so hard to watch what u eat when vacationing . It’s coming off really slow , but worth the effort .
  • flgirl41
    flgirl41 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi. My name is Eva and I`d love to be a part of an active group. Started MFP on monday so far soo good. Need some friends who is helping and motivate me and I do the same :)
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Hi all
    I’ve been on here a while now. When I first started I was single child free, it was a breeze to loose the weight. Years later, 2 kids later I put the weight back on, plus more. I got my act together and lost the baby weight. Extremely tough second time round. But I got there! Lately I’ve been feeling complacent bad habits creeping back. So I’m keen on a support group to keep me from going astray. We can never stop learning so please add me for a supportive fitness buddy :smile:
  • tanlibra
    tanlibra Posts: 1 Member
    Hi,
    I started MFP 2 days ago. I really need to lose at least 10 pounds. I could use some support.
    I'm in.