Restarting would love some friends along the way.

Options
Hi,

I am restarting my weight loss journey, and hoping to lose 40 lbs. Please add me, and we can motivate each other and lose some weight!

Replies

• hdohse
    hdohse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! It is has been YEARS since I have logged on, so I am also restarting my journey.
  • lilli2013
    lilli2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I haven't really been using fitness pal for a while I'm so determined to get back into the habit of using it again.
  • sford16
    sford16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have restarted mine 02/09. I am currently on my journey to a nee better me!
  • aileenbsmith
    aileenbsmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have a little over 40lbs to lose, and need friends for the journey!
    Maybe we could also use a Facebook group to help encourage each other?
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Jadetwinkle
    Jadetwinkle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm also restarting. 20 days so far.
  • shelley61270
    shelley61270 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for a weight loss buddy. The path is always brighter when you don’t have to walk it alone. I’m struggling with 40-50 pounds and a real lack of motivation.
  • princesssweetcheeks
    Options
    Hi! I’ve been working hard since restarting in early January and currently 13.5lb down. I have around 50lb still to lose though. I’m about to start the 8 week blood sugar diet as I had gestational diabetes and currently pre-diabetic.
  • CinnamonGA3280
    CinnamonGA3280 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm restarting mine too after havinga baby, would be happy if we could keep motivating eachother! X
  • melporter101
    melporter101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am re-starting! Have just set up a new account. Fresh start and all that! I’ve not got a weight goal, just go until I’m happy with myself :)
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I’ve put on ten pounds after a back injury
  • Christy42177
    Christy42177 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!