When I have a bad day...

Options
I run my own business. Today was one of those days that everything went wrong. As a result, lol, I went wrong! While I stayed under my calories, I’m pretty sure I blew everything else. I personally like Kadeem Vanilla Tea biscuits. Lol, I think I ate a whole pack today.

When you have a bad day what’s your go-to?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Log it or not. I get back to business the next day. One day out of thousands days is a drop in the bucket. Hugs
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I like to eat candy when I'm feeling stressed out :p but I do make sure to log it
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Log it or not. I get back to business the next day. One day out of thousands days is a drop in the bucket. Hugs

Can't be said better than this.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    If you stayed under your calories, you didn’t go wrong
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.. when all goes down hill chocolate is my friend. But with friends like these who needs enemies :wink:
    But I agree with the others log it! And tomorrow is a new day
  • GoalGal50
    GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, thanks for the hugs! I needed it... Yes, today is a new day. I gotta stay on task so that I can make weight at my next weigh in
  • GoalGal50
    GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    And I logged everything!!! If I don’t log I’m only hurting myself, lol
  • MickyCrispDipper
    MickyCrispDipper Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You’re human, put it behind you, smash your next training session and forget it!

Realistically you can eat your daily calorie goal in biscuits, as long as you hit the goal it’s irrelevant, obviously it’s best to get proper minerals and micros in and biscuits wouldn’t keep you full anyway, but calories are calories.

Maybe look at a food that you can stress swap for when you get stressed which isn’t as bad
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    You stayed under your calories. It's ALL that matters.