Best weight tracking app?

Options
Hi. I use MFP to track my weight most days, and it's fine to see over time the trend but it's pretty basic. Same goes for Google Fit, Samsung Health and others. Is there a weight tracking app that gives a more comprehensive analysis of weight eg. A future trend, curve smoothing graph, etc etc?
I heard about Libra, and I'm gna look into that, any other recommendations? Thanks

Replies

• jlscherme
    jlscherme Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Happy Scale
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    iOs Happy Scale
    Android Libra
    Web Trendweight.com

There is another web one (I think) but I've not used it. I'm android so I use Libra and trendweight. Why 2, just cuz.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Also on android, also use Libra, also curse at libra when it tells me I'll reach my goal weight in 2020.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Also on android, also use Libra, also curse at libra when it tells me I'll reach my goal weight in 2020.

Better then when mine was showing N/A grrrrrr
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

Better then when mine was showing N/A grrrrrr

lol, er, I mean, stupid libra.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,637 Member
    Options
    For a guy the three mentioned. For a gal weightgrapher.com also allows you to visually compare to a user selectable time offset, such that you can compare to your graph from 28 days ago. Suggest you set your goal "to maintain" to avoid useless service. You can calculate yourself what you need to do ;)
  • mistypenningtongoin
    Options
    I like Monitor your Weight on Android, easy-to-use.