Matt200goal e-journal

2»

Replies

• Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    2/21 - good solid 6 hours of sleep, like a rock. 0300 wake-ups will do that :)

AM - 5 rounds of 500m row, 15 x KB swing, 5 x 45# OHS (Add), unpartioned 10/10 PU & Dips (next time -10 on assistance). Followed with farmer & waiter walk & stretching.
  • Matt200goal
    PM - 20m dog walk. Thai food dinner - OK. Before bed snacking put me over the limit - boo
  • Matt200goal
    2/22 - AM 30m cardio (10R/10G/10R) followed by a little medicine ball work & 10 x Turkish Get-Ups (light KB( [adds to routine), then stretching.
  • 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    See a bunch of interesting stuff to read, but no option to write.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Matt200goal

This is the link to your blog. There should be a link on the right that says Add Post. Also, preferences - to make the post visible to everyone or just you, as well as color choices.
  • Matt200goal
    @40xBEFOREx40 - Thanks. Interestingly enough - worked like a champ going through the internet link, but that shows up nowhere when using the app (which is predominantly how I use MFP) - unless I’m missing something else.
  • 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    Went to the help section of MFP - this is what I found.

Can I access My Blog from my mobile device?
    User blogs are only available by going to the website and clicking "My Home" then select "My Blog."

At this time, the only way to access your personal blog on your mobile device is to login on a mobile browser to view/edit your blog. User blogs are currently inaccessible in the mobile apps
  • Matt200goal
    Thanks for the info!
  • Matt200goal
    2/22 - 60m rolling, 60m boxing/MT - ran out of gas towards the end; I’m smoked. BJJ - goal for the year - there is one guy- slightly smaller, a little stronger, and a little better than me: be able to flow with him (on my terms). No issues with people who don’t threaten me or are significantly better than me - can flow with the go & go with the flow. However, with slightly better peers, I use too much strength and/or explosiveness - and it gets worse when I’m fatigued.

Followed by 20m dog walk. Pretty good water & eating day. Need to stay disciplined with the weekend coming up.
  • Matt200goal
    2/23 - sore, tired & dragging A@@ today. AM - 5rds - row, KB swing, OHS, PU & Dips. Unpartioned 10s @140# -> go -10 next week.
  • Matt200goal
    Slack but not horrible weekend - a little over, but not too much, for 2 of 3 days. Abs still sore from THU medicine ball work.
  • Matt200goal
    2/26 AM - Less this MON than last MON (about 1 lb) - so slow progress, but progress. Keep it up. Goal this week - add one run during the week & one on weekend.

AM - 5 reds 500m row, 15 KB, 6 x OHS, PU/Dips (@130 - partitioned on rounds 3-5 - stay here for a bit).
  • Matt200goal
    Bad rating day - a little over on just the meals, then binged on potato chips and a big slice of cake. Somehow dropped weight overnight...know it’s not directly linear, curious what tomorrow’s weight will be. Thought about going for a run - wimped out and only walked the dog - weak sauce.
  • Matt200goal
    2/27 AM - 10R/10G/10R followed by light ab work & light Turkish get-ups followed by some ab stretching. I am STILL sore from last THU ab work out...
  • Matt200goal
    Good day yesterday. Good water, good eating, AM workout plus 2 hours of BJJ/Bx - 3 rds with the big BB; clinic on HG passing, etc.

2/28 - 5 rds Row, 15 x KB, 10 x OHS (addition of +4), PU/Dips #130 unpartitioned (go -10 next time)
  • Matt200goal
    Over ate dinner last night - “starving” and tired. PM - 2 hours BJJ. Can’t believe my abs are still sore from last THU’s medicine ball WO (sure two night’s of BJJ contributed to continuing soreness).

3/1 AM - 10R/10G/10R followed by some light ab work (really just stretching them out) and more stretching on big ball.
  • Matt200goal
    Felt like I was binge eating for dinner, but somehow the calories (still eyeball estimating, haven’t measured anything yet) came out around goal. Not sure if the weekday run will happen or not - or if it’s realistic or not. 0300 wake-ups to AM workout, plus a couple of nights of BJJ just have me smoked.

AM - 5rds Row, 20 x KB (addition of +5), 10 x OHS, PU/Dips @120 (partitioned at 2nd rd and pretty much failure at 5 on last - stay here for a bit).
  • Matt200goal
    Making five good, small, steps forward during the week & then taking a couple of giant steps backwards on the weekend. Lack of discipline. Overall still averaging about a 0.5 lb/week loss rather than the goal of 1 lb/week. Gotta fix the weekends. Didn’t make the 2 x run goal last week - just tired, smoked & mostly indisciplined.

AM - 5 rds, @120 - made it thru unpartioned (barely); think I’m cheating the range of motion, so will stay at 120 for a bit.
  • Matt200goal
    2 hours of good BJJ last night. AM - R/G/R then light stretching for lower back - think I pushed too hard with the KB yesterday. Sore/tight yesterday & still today.
  • Matt200goal
    A “pig out” last night and didn’t log it. Only stretching this AM - lower back is tight. Just call it a bad night & smart(?) recovery morning. Positive discipline for getting up and getting to the gym.