Need to lose 80lbs...looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Those are great goals! Feel free to add me!
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    I'm new, as well, and would love some friends! I'd like to lose at least 30 lbs, and hopefully 10 before I go to the beach in a month! I've never been serious about using a online community for help, but now I'm ready to try it! :)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Great start realizing a goal for yourself!! Just remember, if it ever seems to be too much and hopeless, focus on small goals. 5-10 pounds at a time or how something fits or even just how you feel as a goal. Add me if you'd like, i am an co dependent dieter and need people to help me keep going!!! Best of luck to you all.
  • bunny888
    bunny888 Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add me (I'm from the UK by the way). I only have a few friends on here so far, so would be great to have another. We can support and encourage each other. A warm welcome to you. MFP is a fantastic site. Best of luck with your journey.
  • fatherdowling
    fatherdowling Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have similar weight to lose. Started at 232, currently 219.5 and my ultimate goal is 140 and I'm very excited to see 175 again.

We can do this!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    If you are still looking for friends you can add me. :)
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome. i have lost just about 80lbs (I know that i will hit it this week) and have been on here for almost exactly 8 months...the weight came off faster in the beginning but it is still coming off. i would like to lose another 60 so i have a ways to go too. good luck and friend me if you wish! :happy:
  • cascunc
    cascunc Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • catlover2930
    Options
    hiya you can add me xx
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too - Im at almost the same CW as you - and want to lose the same amount, hopefully by March 2012 (family wedding coming up and Im sick of always looking the fattest on any photos that I dont manage to avoid having taken ) :blushing:

any support will help us get to where we want to be.

We CAN do it!
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the same boat... Let's do this...feel free to add me =)
  • nomi325
    nomi325 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I am in the same boat as most you guys. Started at 255 and would like to get down to 165ish. Did it once before but not very healthy as I gained it all back and then some. I started using this app because of the scanning. It is was too much fun scanning things. (I know a bit dorky). But I have stuck with it this summer. I want to make changes more for my son to set an example for him. I am queen of excuses when trying to get to they gym or make a snack. I will talk myself out of anything. I am trying not to do that this go around but old habits are hard to break. So feel free to add me as a friend.
  • justmemyhairdeleted
    Options
    Hello ALL,

My name is Francesca & I am re-committing myself to MYSELF. My weight has been a struggle for me for over 10 years now. I am back on track & can use AS MANY HONEST ACCOUNTABLITIES as I can get!!

Welcome to all the newbie’s, congrats to all that are progressing to their goals & Keep Moving & Don’t give up to all who need encouragement ~ Smooches ~
  • harric01
    harric01 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too want to reach my goal by May 2012, we are going to Disney World. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Good Luck :)
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new here too - looking to lose just over 100lbs but have no specific goal date in mind.

Feel free to add me as a friend!