60kg to 50kg. Post all about me :P !

Options
claire_xox
claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
I'm 5"3 and in 9 weeks I have gone from

weight: 60kg (132lbs) - 50kg (110lbs)
stomach: 100cm (39") - 85cm (33.5")
Ring size: M - J and a half
Dress size: 10 - 12 - 8 - 10 (Australian sizes)
Bra size: 12C - 8B

yay! haha.

2ew031z.jpg

Replies

• babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    hey! i went from 60kg post baby (i was 56kg before) to 48.9 now!
    good work (:
    in about the same amount of time too!
  • jbenton091011
    Options
    That's absolutely incredible!!! And well done you. But how did you do it? I'm touching my 8th week now and I have had no where near the movement you did. I want some of that!!
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great work! The difference is quite striking on you :smile:
  • claire_xox
    Options
    That's absolutely incredible!!! And well done you. But how did you do it? I'm touching my 8th week now and I have had no where near the movement you did. I want some of that!!

A lot of it is probably due to the fact before I was eating about 2500 calories of junk a day and NO exercise
    The first 4 weeks I ate about 1000 calories a day, did the 30DS dvd and an extra 30 mins of walk/run intervals on a treadmill a day
    The last 5 weeks I ate about 1000 still, and did either 30DS or treadmill... probably 3 times a week?
  • jen_bailey951
    Options
    Hi! Just seen your post and you've done fab! Well Done! I always think it's hard for girls who aren't overweight but want to loose some just to feel better about themselves. It's always "you don't need to loose anything" when really everything is relevant whether you're a size 8 or a size 18!.

I've gone from 143lbs to around 131lbs but still want to loose annother 5 or 6 pounds so would love your help.

What kind of foods did you eat to only have 1000 calories a day and still have energy? I'm currently eating around 1200 and going to the gym but it doens't seem to be getting me anywyhere and just levelling at 130lbs. Would love to hear what you've done to get me that bti further.

Really Well Done Again! You look great! Thanks for any help/inspiration you can offer. x
  • claire_xox
    Options
    I eat a lot of oats for breaky they gave me lots of energy :)
    I snack on sweet potato crisps or airpopped popcorn
    umm lunch is a lot of soup lately because it's cold and winter here
    lots of eggs!
    I think my food diary is public so you're welcome to look through it or add me:)
  • abbyy182
    abbyy182 Posts: 56
    Options
    Well done ! You look fab :) x
  • jen_bailey951
    Options
    Thanks...might try the air popped popcorn!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!