20lbs in 2 months!

Options
I am challenging myself and anyone else who would like to join me! My goal is to lose 20lbs by April 25th. If anyone would like to befriend me and do this challenge with me let me know!!

Replies

• lazydaisy33
    lazydaisy33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me! A little about myself... 35... went through some hard times recently and gained a lot of weight. I’m studying for a few exams at present. I would like to have a ‘new’ body to go with my new found self!!! Need to drop approximately 20 lb. Workout plan: C25K thrice a week and some body weight workouts for the other days. 5 workouts a week. It ting down on my snacks and sticking to 4small meals a day and a ton of water.
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am looking to lose 18lb by the 20th April so we have a similar target and deadline, you are most welcome to add me. I am also doing the C25k currently on week 4.
  • shandajhae
    shandajhae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m also trying to lose 20 lbs by May 1! How do I officially join this thread?
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I have 20 pounds to lose. That feels like such a high number!

But I'm not killing myself over it. 3-4 months' time should be good.
  • CeeMeFit12
    CeeMeFit12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 35 lbs I would like to lose by June. But, won't kill myself if it takes longer so I will def get down on this challenge! It's possible... LET'S DO IT! :)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I just need 15lbs gone but if I did 20 lbs that be awesome haha
    starting at 145lbs (5'6 ? 5'7) ... havent really measured that in awhile
    and would like to be 130lbs.
    going to start walking at work which I really think will help since I do not work out at all currently
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Okay sure, that would be awesome
  • shandajhae
    shandajhae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do last week?
  • marieschneider4537
    Options
    Hi! Can I join?