73 lost, 25ish to go, looking for friends!

Options
Hello!

I've almost always just used MFP through my phone app for logging food, and never really adventured into the community aspect of it. Now that I've found it, I'd LOVE to meet some other committed people. Whether you're working on gaining, losing, maintaining, firming, whatever. Just looking for other healthy minded people that are committed to whatever their mission is really!

I'm 5'10, highest (known) weight was 265, and currently 191.8. Looking to get somewhere in the 150-170 range. Whatever feels best, I'll know it when I get there :)

Replies

• Grazypants
    Grazypants Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job so far! I’ve lost 30 lbs with this app before and after my baby have gained about half back. Also new to the community aspect but it seems like the food and nutrition aspects especially could be helpful!
  • OMGitsKittyK
    OMGitsKittyK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow how amazing! I've been on this app for years but never posted. Today was bored and messing around the app and was thinking maybe it would be nice to post and interact. Help motivate me on the days I don't wanna get off my butt. Seems like you're doing a great job. I hope I can keep it up and have success story like that too!