Big weekend getting me down now

Options
Had a blow out at the weekend, went camping, boozing, smoking and pizza eating. Gained a couple of pounds and it totally wasn't worth it. I could have easily watched what I was consuming.

You know when you have an amazing weekend and don't really care about the increase this wasn't one of them.

Replies

• taraodowd
    taraodowd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! I had one of those weekends too...and just like you I feel terrible now, but you know what, it's not the end of the world, I'm gonna pick myself up, dust myself down and get back on track again. I can't change what I ate but I will sure as hell remember this feeling the next time I reach for the junk food :)

Dont dwell on it any longer its not worth it, just look forward now and keep on going...you'll be fine.
  • TheRealKimpo
    Options
    No worries! Those weekends sometimes happen. The important thing is that you're aware of your choices and you seem to be ready to make new ones. Today is a new day for you to get right back on track. You got this :o)
  • cavaaller_85
    cavaaller_85 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. There's something wonderful about waking up and knowing you ate well and exercised the day before. Since I've been where you're at, I try to remind myself of the good feeling when I feel like eating and eating and eating. And if it makes you feel any better, I quit smoking Feb. 2010, and I broke down and had a cigarette this weekend, too. It's an awful addiction. You can do it right the next time, though!